Thursday, February 6, 2014

A Casual Thursday

Hi guys, 

Hope you are having a wonderful day. Here is today's outfit. I decided to keep it simple at work today, even with my jewelry.  I love this look. Its simple and classic and can be worn from day to night. 

Here's what I'm wearing:






























My shirt is by Madewell ($42), which I am totally obsessed over. You may not be able to tell from the pics, but its is  wonderfully made, and so comfortable. (www.madewell.com)

My jacket and jeans are from Lucky brand. I've really been digging Lucky Brand lately. Their jeans are great, and you would be surprised at the deals you can get from them. This leather jacket was originally $378 and I got it for $80. Crazy right? And yes, it's real leather. Still shocks me. (www.LuckyBrand.com)

Shoes are by Mr. Louboutin. These are the Pigalles 100. My bag from Celine, and sunglasses by Tom Ford. 

And of course, the jewelry is by yours truly, Trendy Mendy. I wanted to keep it simple, trendy and comfortable. (www.TrendyMendy.com)

 Hope you guys liked this! Have an awesome day. 

Always remember, there is no expiration date when it comes to confidence.... and confidence NEVER goes out of style. How up-to-date are you?

Rock it, Rock it Right, and Stay Fabulous
Blogged with Love By Trendy Mendy


GET SOCIAL WITH US:
Follow us on instagram @trendymendy, @p_joon, and @lovetrendymendy (www.instagram.com)
Follow us on Facebook at www.facebook/shoptrendymendy.com (www.Facebook.com)
Follow us on Twitter @trendymendygirl (www.twitter.com)

No comments :

Post a Comment