Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Jeans And Blazer Type of Day

I'm not your traditional blazer-and-slacks kind of gal. I think there is something so chic when pairing a classic blazer with a pair of skinny jeans. I was in the mood for that chicness today. Here's what I'm wearing:




So, my shirt and jeans are from H&M. The shirt was $5 and the jeans were $10. I fell in love with the color and the fit of the jeans. Jeans don't really fit me so great from H&M ( I wish they did because they are so affordable), but I ended up trying these babies on and fell in love. 



The blazer is by Burberry, the one I wrote about in my previous blog. Originally $900, on sale for $80. 



(Trying to be cool in this pic)







Jewelry by yours truly, Trendy Mendy (www.TrendyMendy.com)




Some attempted close-ups




Belt by Gucci. I got this belt over 7 years ago, and I honestly forgot about it. I found it in my husbands belt drawer… I honestly think he attempted to wear it! Not so fast Mr. 


Shoes are Loubs… one of my favorite pairs. I love pairing a peep-toe with skinny jeans. 


Glasses by Chanel. 





14 Karat Gold Plated necklace. I love this piece. It's so thin and delicate, and perfect for work. 


My jewelry, when it comes to work, has to be minimal. I type a lot and I am on the computer all day. So thin necklaces, small studs and rings work out great for me. Or even one nice statement necklace. I can't really pile on the bracelets (and I love a great bracelet stack), because I then have to take them off when I am typing. Not to mention, they make tons of noise. Remember, you never want to overdo the accessories. If you are going to make a statement with one piece, keep everything else minimal and toned down, so that piece stands out.  



14 Karat Silver Plated Crystal Studs. 


The last piece is this FABULOUS wallet I got from Madewell recently. $70, and one of the best wallets I have ever owned! 

Hope you enjoyed!


Always remember, there is no expiration date when it comes to confidence.... and confidence NEVER goes out of style. How up-to-date are you?

Rock it, Rock it Right, and Stay Fabulous
Blogged with Love By Trendy Mendy


GET SOCIAL WITH US:
Follow us on instagram @trendymendy, @p_joon, and @lovetrendymendy (www.instagram.com)
Follow us on Facebook at www.facebook/shoptrendymendy.com (www.Facebook.com)
Follow us on Twitter @trendymendygirl (www.twitter.com)

No comments :

Post a Comment