Friday, April 24, 2015

The Fringe Guide - Skirt Edition

Lately, my obsession for fringe has gotten out of control.

And the prices on some of these pieces? Out of control as well. 

I want to buy everything that has some sort of fringe on it. I recently stumbled upon a gorgeous fringe skirt while shopping at one of my favorite store (Intermix), and I also "stumbled" when I saw the price. 

Six Hundred Dollars. <---  NOT GOING TO HAPPEN! (Yet)

Now, I don't mind spending the money on classic pieces that I will own for years. But I couldn't wrap my head around a $600 fringe skirt that I may or may not wear only a handful of times. So I decided to some research and find cheaper alternatives. 

Check out these fabulous Fringe Skirts, at every price range



My Absolute OBSESSION: Exclusive for Intermix Suede Fringe Skirt for $525






Another Beauty, Exclusive for Intermix Leather Fringe skirt for $598.




A Timo Weiland White fringe skirt for $298


A Sam Edelman Black Fringe skirt for only $97.99 (Which I think is a great Alternative)



Another Pic of the Sam Edelman Skirt




How about this BEAUTIFUL Valentino Fringe skirt for $6,000? A Girl can dream, right? YIKES!




And this wonderful alternative, a Forever 21 faux leather fringe skirt! for $29.90




A close up of the F21 Skirt! 


Hop this gives you some options when it comes to buying your next fringe skirt!!!! 

Next Blog: Fringe Vests/Jackets

Stay Tuned!!!

Always remember, there is no expiration date when it comes to confidence.... and confidence NEVER goes out of style. How up-to-date are you?

Rock it, Rock it Right, and Stay Fabulous
Blogged with Love By Trendy Mendy


GET SOCIAL WITH US:

Follow us on instagram @trendymendy, @p_joon, and @lovetrendymendy (www.instagram.com)

Follow us on Facebook at www.facebook/shoptrendymendy.com (www.Facebook.com)

Follow us on Twitter @trendymendygirl (www.twitter.com)

Follow us on SnapChat @TrendyMendyFab (www.snapchat.com)




No comments :

Post a Comment