Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Would You?

I've seen these baits in person… and fell in LOVE, until I saw the price….. $3,250. 

My question is, would you spend $3,250 on these Jimmy Choo Tia Pointy-Toe Jewel Pumps? 











Oh Yea, and apparently there is a bag to match… 




These shoes are absolutely beautiful! But I don't know about the $3,250 price tag… I think I'll pass, lol.  In case you are interested in buying these babies, you can find them here:


Happy Shopping! 

Always remember, there is no expiration date when it comes to confidence.... and confidence NEVER goes out of style. How up-to-date are you?

Rock it, Rock it Right, and Stay Fabulous
Blogged with Love By Trendy Mendy


GET SOCIAL WITH US:
Follow us on instagram @trendymendy, @p_joon, and @lovetrendymendy (www.instagram.com)
Follow us on Facebook at www.facebook/shoptrendymendy.com (www.Facebook.com)

Follow us on Twitter @trendymendygirl (www.twitter.com)







No comments :

Post a Comment