Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Getting Ready for Mexico (Part One)

Hope everyone is having a fabulous day! I'll be headed to Cabo in a few weeks and I'm so excited!! I've been to other parts of Mexico before but never Los Cabos. It's about a 2 1/2 hour flight from Los Angeles and we will be staying at the Pueblos Bonitos Pacifica Resort. 

I don't know if you get like this too, but every time I have a trip planned, I need to shop and prepare for the trip. This tends to irritate the Husband, because he says people normally shop in the cities they are visiting. Whatever…. I like to do both! 

Here are some dresses and rompers I recently purchased and I'm so excited about! I'll post another blog of the accessories I'll be taking. 












All of the above from www.Zara.com




Sam and Lavi Savannah Dress 




Vitamin A Bianca Coverup 

I have some other dresses and tunics as well, but couldn't find the pics of them. I'll post outfit pics when I'm there. I tend to only pack dresses when I goto places like Mexico, Jamaica, Miami… Dresses are easy for me… you throw a dress on with a pair of flats or wedges, some cute accessories and you are golden. 

Always remember, there is no expiration date when it comes to confidence.... and confidence NEVER goes out of style. How up-to-date are you?

Rock it, Rock it Right, and Stay Fabulous
Blogged with Love By Trendy Mendy


GET SOCIAL WITH US:
Follow us on instagram @trendymendy, @p_joon, and @lovetrendymendy (www.instagram.com)
Follow us on Facebook at www.facebook/shoptrendymendy.com (www.Facebook.com)

Follow us on Twitter @trendymendygirl (www.twitter.com)



No comments :

Post a Comment