Monday, June 2, 2014

It Was On Sale...

I hope everyone had an awesome weekend! I totally did. Even though it felt super short! Maybe the short week created a "short weekend" feel. Who knows? 

Anyhow... Aside from all of my fun filled activities... Turns out, I did some shopping... And found some
Great items. 

One of which I will share....

A gucci jacket.... (HUGE smiley face, lol). 





Absolutely stunning on... I promise, I'll post more pics... 

Purchased at the saks outlet in Orange County... 

Price, you ask? No problem, I'll share. Originally $1,600.00. On sale for $619.00 and 50% off that price. 

I couldn't resist! 

I always say, invest in staple pieces! At $350, this was a steal... And it's something I'll always have! 

Hope everyone has an awesome week! 


Always remember, there is no expiration date when it comes to confidence.... and confidence NEVER goes out of style. How up-to-date are you?

Rock it, Rock it Right, and Stay Fabulous
Blogged with Love By Trendy Mendy


GET SOCIAL WITH US:
Follow us on instagram @trendymendy, @p_joon, and @lovetrendymendy (www.instagram.com)
Follow us on Facebook at www.facebook/shoptrendymendy.com (www.Facebook.com)

Follow us on Twitter @trendymendygirl (www.twitter.com)


No comments :

Post a Comment